- Try to stay on topic when using the hashtag #lindychat.
- RT topics/questions from the host. RT any good questions and comments so others can see them and join in.
- Use complete sentences for continuity between tweets.
- If you post a link, it should be directly related to the topic. No spammy links. However, feel free to post off-topic links at the end of the hour.
- Introductions are helpful and might get you more followers. Tweet your name, your dance scene, how you heard about #lindychat, etc.
- Be supportive of people who are new to #lindychat.
- Be nice, polite, diplomatic, or whatever you want to call it. Remember these are people you will likely see at a dance event in the future. Also, you probably agree much more than you think.
Learn more about Tweet Chats! Read Twitter Chats, The Ultimate How To Guide.